Monday, October 15, 2007

My Award At Reno Retreat




The Reno Retreat was a complete blast! Learning from Masters like jean Bernard and sherry Goshon is an incredible experience. Not only do they make it easy but the weekend was full of laughter and fun. All the ladies that were there were just so warm and friendly and we had such a great time. During lunch I was surprised by Norma with A Meadow Muffin Award. Afterwards everyone signed the bottom of the base. This was a moment to remeber in my lifetime!

2 comments:

Linda Fleming said...

What is a Meadow Muffin? Curious minds want to know-LOL! Loved seeing the picture of you and the girls. I know you must have had a wondeful time with them.

MsDrPepper said...

Wow, Jeff, you are looking great!! For a second there you looked like Shane's blood brother!! ;-) I'm sure he'll beg to differ with that.

Sounds like Nevada is treating you well. I need to do some sort of art thing ... is Paverpol 'stinky' like many paints type things are? I'd have to start researching. I've tended to have more textiles experiences.

And yes, you'll have to post a close up of your Meadow Muffin!! ;-)