Friday, November 2, 2007

Day of TheDead Mirror


Being that today is the day of the Dead I decided to make another mirror in honor of this day. It is a Latin tradition that remembers your family members. This tradidition is observed not only in latin community but also n the European community we have that tradition to but in another way.


I am not totally satisfied in teh way the layout came out as I am going to redo part of it as my vision did not come out. The background was done using structure paste from Paverpol. This is one of my favorite products of theirs to play with.


Well this is the end of my playing with mirrors for awhile since I am out of them. But I wanted to show my class some other ideas they can do using the techniques they are learning at classheaven.com


No comments: