Sunday, January 14, 2007

I Now Have a Blog




After being prodded for so long why I do not have a blog I have decided to take the plunge. Fuigured well it is a New Year and since I have made some changes as far as art goes this might be one of those things on the list. For the past couple of years i have concentrated onmainly egg artistry but have been expanding my horizons with some other medias. I have been havuing a blast and now want to be able to share with others so that they can see what I am up too whenever they want and the progress of my creations as I go along.


Right now I am taking Sherry Goshon's Murphy class. This is a gourd doll class ad here are some pictures of what I have done so far. the face was done using her Murphy mold but I sculpted the ears. the gourd is done with handmade paper.

4 comments:

Jean Bernard said...

Good to see ya blogging Grasshoppa :) an Eggie gone wild with new medias! can't get any better than that. look forward to seeing what you do in the Murphy class. great legs so far and love that face!
Jean

MaryO said...

Hey Grasshoppa!! Welcome to the blog world! You'll have fun sharing your great projects here! I'm going to add you to my "links", okay???????

Grasshoppa's Art Adventures said...

Mom of course you can add me to your links.

Linda Fleming said...

I love the paper you used on the gourd! I just started a new gourd sculpt and the gourd is kind of crappy so maybe I will paper it.
Linda