Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tassel Doll Done!



I have been taking Sherry Goshon's tassel doll class. Well I finally finished one of these dols as I have three of them in the works. Actually 3 of my own and i was so thrilled to get one that was made by Jan D that she feels needs more work. I willw ait and see what it would like as far as a dress. There are so many variations on this class as I am doing one that will not have a tassel bottom. Just need to get the hat done and will post it. But oo many projects going on here at once. This was a real fun class and I am getting real good at gathering stich now. Geez whoever thought I would be making dolls after teaching eggs but these wonderful frinds I have Blessed to make have been so supportive and I am enjoying the ride and making new friends along the way. let alone all the new things i am learning and the doors that are opening.


3 comments:

Jean Bernard said...

wooooooooohoooooooooo AWESOME job Grasshoppa ! Great colors! Nice Nice Nice!!

MaryO said...

She's coming along beautifully, Grasshoppa! I'll be back to see what else you do for her!!!

Linda Fleming said...

Wonderful doll, Jeff! Have you thought about using an egg as a doll body? I betcha could do it!
Linda