Saturday, March 10, 2007

Journal Cover




This a jouurnal cover I made for a swap. i used a spiral book that i picked up from the dollar store and using techniques I had previously learned from jean Bernard's journal class some time ago i made this journal. Unfortunaltely it does not show the glitz on there. the face is one of Sherry Goshon's wonderful face molds. i had planned on doing branches but my muse decided that flowers were in order and the next thing I knew this is what was created. I had forgotten how relaxingit was to do such a piece cosidering I was under a deadline and did it the night before. I have gone out and bought two more journals this time none spiral bound ones as the spirals are a pain to apply the apoxie around. using the bronze apoxie was easier as I used iton the back and it made doing teh background easier as not as much force was needed.

5 comments:

Jean Bernard said...

wooooooooohooooooooooooo AWESOME job Grasshoppa! You truly amaze me! Wonderful job!
Jean :)

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous Grasshoppa!!
I'm glad you listened to your muse the flowers, colors everything, just perfect, i love it! Hugs
Sprite

MaryO said...

Wow, Grasshoppa, this is beautiful!
Whoever gets this one is going to be ve-r-r-r-y happy!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed!!! You do such wonderful work. Can i borrow your muse?

belinda

Linda Fleming said...

Simply gorgeous, GrassHoppa! Your swap partner is a very luck person!
Peace-
Linda