Thursday, May 24, 2007

Gift from Canada!



I got a surprise gift from my friend Linda in Canada. The customs label said a stuffed rabbit and a brass stand and I was like why do people always send me stuffed animals. Well imagine my surprise when i opened it up and found these wonderful gifts! Leave it her to find a Grasshoppa,lol and add a karate jacket no less. She also made a home made card and sent me a brass grasshoppa too!


These now reside atop of my TV and the stuffed grasshoppa will now be my traveling one when I do any shows. inny partw as when i was at an egg show I had seen a lady ahd who had some nice ones on her table and had nothing to do with her name but she wouldn't part with them. Well now I have something special that will go with my logo for my eventual website.


Thank you Linda from Canada for this wonderful surprise!

2 comments:

JudiA said...

How COOL that is going to be for your table Jeff! My DH is going to be so jealous -- He's a HUGE "Kung Fu" fan and would cheerfully wrestle you for the grasshoppers, LOL! Oh, I don't dare to tell him though, or he'll want ME to make one for him.

JudiA

MaryO said...

Now that's a terrific and very appropriate gift, Hoppa!!! I know you were thrilled with these critters!