Saturday, May 12, 2007

I have been tagged

I have been tagged by good friend Linda so I am suppossed to list 7 habits about myself and then tag 7 more people. I am not good at this thing so I will just list what is required about myself.

1. I love to watch reality TV especially Survivor.

2. I don't have patience for slow drivers.

3. Spend too much time on the computer, no wonder I cant get projects done.

4. Hate cooking meals for one person so wind up eating same meal for days.

5. I hate the cold weather and wonder why I havent moved yet.

6. I am not a neat freak.

7. Have too many art supplies and need to stop buying but cant resist a good buy.

3 comments:

Linda Fleming said...

Oh oh!!!Move to Florida! Right next door to me! What did you think of the Survivor finale? Poor Yoman (SP?) sure got rooked, didn't he?

Linda

Kai said...

Hey, you! Long time, no 'write'! I'm also a Survivor JUNKIE! Poor lil' Yau Man - that blasted old Dreamz messed him up! I am enjoying your blog! AND I will HAPPILY trade you my spot in hot, humid Houston for wherever you are that's COLD!

Grasshoppa's Art Adventures said...

I missed the finale! I need to go look and see who won. Oh my how you both want to trade spots with me,lol.