Saturday, April 21, 2007

A New Canvas







Well today i wa restless and my muse was active so I decided to start a new canvas using Paverpol and napkins. The colored paper around the face is paper towels. these are some paper towels that I had saved from when i was dying fabric that you sawin my earlier posts. i dont throw away tjose paper towels as you can see they can be used later on for projects like this or glued onto ATC's for backgrounds. i am using a variety of press molds the small ones are all from Jean Bernard some which i have altered to get different looks and the bigger ones are from Sherry Goshon.

3 comments:

MaryO said...

Phooey, I can't see the small faces that well when I enlarge the photo, but it's looking great Grasshoppa! I'm sure there'll be lots of interesting color and textures on this one when you're finished!

JudiA said...

This one is going to be amazing... heck, it already IS amazing. Wish I could see a little more detail, but I love what I see. Great idea!

JudiA

Linda Fleming said...

OMG! GrassHoppa, this is amazing! All those faces! I never ever would have thought of using paper towels- that is so kewl! This is going to be a very special piece and I can't wait to see it finished.
Linda